Jio is the fastest 4G-VoLTE internet service, provider network in India. You want to share your talktime and 4G internet data balance on another Jio number and looking for the step by step procedure. In the present Jio is offering everything free at low prices. Jio if offering 1.5GB internet data, 100 local and national SMS, and unlimited calling on any network number across in India.
But before listing the steps, we are going to answer the question of users, who want to transfer Jio balance on another network mobile number. Every network company offers this service on same network number in the same circle. So you can’t transfer Jio balance to another network number like Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Bsnl, reliance and any other network company.
Read Jio balance Transfer Service Terms and Conditions before Transfer Jio Balance.
- Each sender will be allowed only 1 balance transfer transaction per day
- Recipient can receive balance transfer up to 3 times a day from different senders
- Balance transfer can be done for a minimum of ₹5 to a maximum of ₹30
- Balance transfer will be done on a real-time basis
- You can’t now transfer Jio promotional Offer Data and Balance.
- You have to recharge on your Jio number other than promotional Offer.
Transfer Balance Jio to Jio Number
No ussd service is started by jio, But you can transfer your jio balance with the help of my Jio App.